GLENBURN – A fire in Glenburn early Saturday morning has left one person without a home.
That’s according to Glenburn’s Deputy Fire Chief Chris Lavoie.
He says the first alarm came in for a reported building fire on Leavitt lane around 8:15 Saturday morning.
When crews arrived, they found the home fully engulfed in flames. According to Lavoie, the homeowner was there at the time of the fire, but was not injured.
“He was treated for smoke inhalation on scene,” said Lavoie. “He was not transported to the hospital. The Fire Marshall’s office is investigating and the Red Cross is going to be assisting the homeowner.”
Lavoie says a total of nine departments assisted in putting out the fire and a number of hot spots Saturday morning. No word yet on a cause.